Camera Club within Mountainview Probus
The Camera Club is still going through the Covid shut-downs though we have suspended OUTINGS for now. This is how we operate and if you are interested in joining us, please do. Right now I would say that half of our photos are taken on phone cameras and half on SLR and there is a wide range of photography experience among our members.
- Each month we have an assignment for members to focus their photography efforts that month. The last few assignments have been PORTRAITS and STREET PHOTOGRAPHY.
- Related to the assignment we share some articles and videos up front containing tips and ideas
- At the end of the month members submit their 2 best photos for the monthly “contest”
- All of the submissions are organized for all members to view and vote on (without knowing who the photographer is). You vote for your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choices and then the votes are tallied to come up with the monthly winners.
- We then have a monthly Zoom meeting (1 hour) to review all the photos and share comments on what we like about each photo and share tips on how the photo could be improved.
…for camera enthusiasts who wish to improve photography skills by participating in outings, assignments, training sessions and sharing of images.
If you are interested in participating, please send me an email
Images of Collingwood
https://www.freepik.com/free-vector/vector-hands-taking-photos_2807585.htm#query=dslr + phone&position=0