This Policy applies to information collected:
• On the Website.
• In Newsletter and other electronic messages between you and our Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• Us offline or through any other means, except membership data that is stored on the website for the convenience of members
Information Collected automatically
The type of information collected from and about users of the Website, includes information:
• by which you may be personally identified, including your name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number
• about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
This information is collected:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details and IP addresses.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide to us on or through our Website including:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to subscribing to services available on our Website, posting material or requesting further services.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
• There may be features that are developed in the future that may result in the collection of additional new information.
You – or others – also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public or restricted areas of the Website including photographs taken at Club Events, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Content”). Your User Content is posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect is anonymous. It is aggregated into statistical data to helps us improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size, browser statistics, popularity of content and usage patterns.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it such as classified advertising, or membership application
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
Most areas of the website are public. Member-only sections of the website are restricted by a simple generic password.
Probus Mountain View may change, add, modify or remove portions of this Policy at any time, which shall become effective immediately upon posting on this page. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the bottom of the page. It is your responsibility to review this Policy for any changes. By continuing to use our Website, you agree to any changes in the Policy.
If you have any questions about our privacy protection practices or believe we have not adhered to this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accepted October 2020